Sunday, September 25, 2011

Fall is here!

Well Fall is amongst us. Cooler air will soon be here hopefully, leaves will start changing colors, pumpkins and mums will be out for sale, starbucks will sell its Pumpkin Spice Lattes and Hot Chocolate. Soon Halloween Hayrides will be announced. School has already started, and Ryan is LOOOOVVVIIINNNGGG his new school. Here is a pic of his classroom:

He has been doing very well.

Now on to bigger better stuff. Some of you know me well enough to know that I am always changing. Ever since I met Tom in 2002, we have done something big every year.
2002 - We met
2003 - Got Engaged and moved into out apartment
2004 - Got Married
2005 - Bought a house (Reading, PA)
2006 - Had a baby (Ryan)
2007 - Ok..this is a freebie, we took a year off
2008 - Moved to NC
2009 - Bought & Built a house (Wake Forest, NC)
2010 - Got pregnant (3rd time- lost the 2nd baby)
2011 - Had a baby (Erik)
So what does 2012 hold for us....well I have some stuff up my sleeve, I guess you will all have to wait and see. :-P

P.S - NO! I'm not pregnant (no more babies for me).

HAPPY FALL Y'ALL!!!



No comments: