Can you believe that summer is almost over and autumn will be here in 26 days???
This summer has flown by. Ryan started school and Erik is almost 4 months old. I have been so busy this summer, yet vacation was not on my list of things I did. I was well for one, healing from my 2nd c-section and getting adjusted to a new baby again. Life is wonderful. :-)
This summer kinda went out with a bang. This past week alone, we had an earthquake and a hurricane. Insane!!!
So here is what the next few months look like:
- Tom (taking online class, two more till he has his Masters)
- Me, taking Chemistry this semester
- Ryan started a new preschool and boy do these teachers have a bunch of field trips and parties planned.
- Erik has his 4 mo appt soon :-( a shot appt.
- A mountain trip is planned next month. I am so excited to finally be getting away.
As Fall approaches, there will be many new memories. I am so excited for Ryan's birthday he turns 5, can't I freeze him at this age? And Erik starting solid foods, and learning to crawl and walk. And of course Christmas is gonna be a blast. I truly love my family. And even though I have my bad (depression) days, that never changes.
So (raising my glass) here's to saving summer's memories, and looking forward to many more in the seasons to come. :-)