Tuesday, June 22, 2010

@#%@!$%&

Yeah its that kinda day. Still sick. Found out I have a sinus infection. I was suppose to have training for work today, but that got canceled. And the only day I can reschedule it for is Friday after 1pm. That is the only time I can get childcare. Sometimes I think life would be easier if I had family that lived nearby and could help watch Ryan when I need it. I am always stuck in a rut due to childcare. And I have to work or I lose my certification. So go figure....
Anyway, Tom is sick with what I have, Ryan has a cough. I feel like I have been run over by a Mack Truck and left for dead. And I have to see my personal trainer tomorrow, since I canceled last week do to a stomach virus. Can't win!!!!
So, yes the curing in the title is allowed today. On a good note...I leave in 2 days for my secret vacation location....Here is another pic:













LEIGHANN

No comments: