Monday, June 28, 2010

MIA....

Nope! Just been traveling and working. I went to VA Beach with my parents. We surprised my mom and stayed overnight. Well just me and Ryan. Poor Tom had to work. I sure did miss him ALOT! VA Beach was nice. VERY HOT, and the waves were out of control. HUGE and ROUGH. Couldn't enjoy them that much. But all in all, it was a nice trip. Some pics, I took:














So after visiting with my family in VA Beach. Ryan and I drove home on Friday afternoon. And Saturday I started my new job. I am a CNA and work the weekends, doing home care. You can read my CNA Blog here:
CNA BLOG

I worked 9a-5p Saturday and 8a-12p on Sunday.  So here I am Monday morning and still needing some sleep. We also spent the day at the pool after work on Sunday. So I just wanna rest, but Ryan is hopped up on an energy high. And looks like we will be going till 5:30pm. That's when my wonderful husband comes home. Ya know, I always talk about how hard it is to be a stay at home mom, but to work all day and come home and have to take care of your child. That's rough. I give him credit. He is a GREAT husband & dad. I love him!!!

And Tonight is.....
AND............


































So that's all folks.

LEIGHANN

No comments: