Sunday, April 4, 2010

Happy Easter?

Happy Sick Easter! Yeah I have something, flu, cold, infection, allergies, something wicked. I was sick Thursday night, sore throat. Friday was worse, could barely move, my body ached all over. Saturday, felt better. Today, no voice, and back to feeling tired. And to make it even better Aunt Flo decides to visit today. Sure...why not...it is Easter! So I have been laying down most of the day, watching movies, helping little outside, and eating/drinking to keep my energy up.


I really hate to be a Debbie Downer all the time, really I do. I wish I could be one of those people who could wake up and feel GREAT! And have a perfect day. Ok..so no day is ever gonna be perfect, but at least normal. Who else got their Aunt Flo today? Who else is so sick, they can barely move? You try having that on Easter and tell me how you feel. And I am going away with Tom (see the ticker/countdown above) on Friday and I just have to be better. I refuse to let anything ruin, my 1st date with Tom since 2008. And our first overnight trip w.o Ryan since 2007. Seriously....!!!

Well have a GREAT day, cause tomorrow is back to reality for most of us. :-(

LEIGHANN

No comments: