Saturday, March 14, 2009

Debbie Downer is back....


Have you ever seen that on SNL? So funny!

Anyway, we have had sooo much rain here lately. Now in between the 40s and rain, we may get a nice 80* sunny day. But now we are on day 3 or 4 of rain. And I went out to run errands, got nothing done, cause everywhere is sooo crowded. Its cold and rainy people, STAY HOME!!!!
So anyway, I ended up getting Ryan's Cars Easter basket, some movie rentals and a Starbucks Hot Chocolate. I am now home and in my PJs and intend to stay home the rest of the weekend. I also think I have arthritis, but yet to have a doctor diagnosis me with it. Everytime it gets cold or it rains, my legs (especially in my joints: hip, knee and ankle) starts to hurt. It just gets very achy. And it happens during PMS too. I have had times, I have woken up in such bad pain, I was almost in tears. So...needless to say, I need to find a new doctor, ASAP!
Well enjoy your weekend, and hopefully wherever you are, its better than 40* and Rainy!

LEIGHANN

No comments: