Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Bored and Nothing to Post

1. Where is your cell phone? In my purse
2. Where is your significant other? Work
3. Your hair color? Brownish Blonde
4. Your mother? My mom is at work
5. Your father? He is at his house
6. Your favorite thing? SLEEP
7. Your dream last night? I forget
8. Your dream/goal? To be an RN one day.
9. The room you're in? My bedroom
10. Your hobby? TV, Internet, Reading, Shopping
11. Your fear? Death, Heights & Bugs
12. Where do you want to be in 6 years? I will be 33, so hopefully I will have my 2 kids, and be working on my LPN.
13. Where were you last night? Library
14. What you're not? Stupid
15. One of your wish-list items? A big house
16. Where you grew up? Chichester Township in PA (Very ghetto place)
17. The last thing you did? Browsed online
18. What are you wearing? Sweats and a tshirt
19. Your TV? which one?
20. Your pet? 1 annoying cat. If Ryan is in bed with us, he has to squeeze in on the edge of the bed next to me. He is so jealous. When I came home from the hospital, I was holding Ryan laying down, and the cat jumped and laid in my other arm. He is such a baby.
21. Your computer? Laptop (Toshiba)
22. Your mood? Tired, Bored....
23. Missing someone? All my family in PA
24. Your car? Is so pimpin, I love my new car.
25. Something you're not wearing? Perfume
26. Favorite store? Target♥
27. Your summer? My birthday
28. Love someone? Of course
29. Your favorite color? Purple
30. When is the last time you laughed? Today, Ryan always does something silly to make me laugh.
31. Last time you cried? Last week
32. Are you a bitch? At a particular time of the month
33. Favorite Restaurant? The Melting Pot
34. Favorite Past Time? Interneting, Reading, Watching TV
35. Are you a hater or a lover? L.O.V.E.R

No comments: