Wednesday, December 17, 2008

GET HEALTHY



I am on this huge health kick. It's probably just a phase...like they always are. I don't have enough willpower to do this all the time. But since I comfortably fit into a size 6 pair of dress pants. I have been more dedicated. I still eat an occasional eclair or tastykake. But that is my only sweet the whole day. I cut out soda, I do have one ore two a month. But we don't have any in the house, well we do, but I do not drink it. I never buy it when I go food shopping. So this health kick has gotten so far, I actually took a Fish Oil pill today. EWWW!!! It was really big and smelly. Apparently Fish is good for you and I hate seafood, so I thought I would take a supplement. And eating my handful of walnuts. I wish I had a scale to see how much I am losing. I don't see it..I still have my belly pouch. But I heard when you start losing, you, yourself never notice. Well...here's to a new year and hopefully a new healthier me!!

LEIGHANN

No comments: