Wednesday, August 6, 2008

We got the bug and more bugs

Well Ryan was sick on Saturday and now I got it. YUCK! I guess that's what I get for having Ryan wipe his boogies all over me. So now I have the sore throat, tired, achy, congested BUG!
And speaking of BUGS, my doctor gave me a steroid cream for all 13 of my mosquito bites. She said that women have good smelling pheromones that mosquitoes like. Lucky me. Just another perk of being a girl, huh?

Well I am gonna go, I have to call Tom. He had a big meeting with his boss today about what were gonna do, since we haven't sold our home in PA yet. I will keep you all posted.

LEIGHANN

1 comment:

Eileen said...

Ugh - I am a mosquito MAGNET! I went camping one time and got 68 bites!! (At least I stopped counting at 68.) I was like one giant swollen itchy bump. I hate mosquitoes!