Thursday, March 27, 2008

Easter Pics

























Here are some pics from Easter morning. It was such a nice day. We gave Ryan his basket, and Tom made chocolate chip pancakes. Then Ryan napped, and we ate some lunch. Then we went to Tom's parent's house to visit for a few hours. Ryan got a basket there. Then we visited Tom's grandparents, cause his grandfather just got out of the hospital. Then it was off to my parent's for dinner. It was so good..we had ham, cheddar broccoli, corn, rolls, salad, mashed potatoes, and for dessert she had mini cupcakes. Then my mom had baskets for everyone. And me and Ryan got Target gift cards. My mom always goes all out for holidays. Then my parents took Ryan in their back yard to drop corn out for the deer, he loved that! It was really nice. Only downfall was that I got my period that morning. But the chocolate did justice!!!
I hope your Easter was just as good as mine!









No comments: