Saturday, March 22, 2008

Same old stuff....

Nothing much going on here these days. We are still waiting to here back from NC. And we also found a 4 bedroom home in Chester County for under 300,000. So we emailed the realtor, to let us look at it. So we will see. We just cant stay here, the commute is getting to be too much with gas prices.
I have been in major PMS mode. Its so weird cause I only got my period for 2 days, then nothing. So I don't know whats going on with my body. STRESS!!! HAHA!

Ryan is doing great...got over a teething bump, but were okay now. And super excited for Easter tomorrow. I have 2 outifts...we are gonna play dress up and see which ones look better, and feel better for him. And thats about it folks. Nothing exciting here.
I will post more later!

>LEIGHANN<

No comments: