Saturday, February 16, 2008

The Curse Continues.....

Well I went to go pick up my glasses at Sears and they turned out horrible, I paid the guy $180 to make them look nice, the frame was all scratched. So I went to day to return them, got a full refund. Then we went to go look at cars, they wouldn't make a deal with us, so we left. And last night Hershey got out of the yard, luckily I found him out front. So Tom went out back trying to see where he got out, and he put bricks around the back fence. But if you have been to my house, you know I have an 8 foot privacy fence. Tom inspected it and there is no way he could have gotten out. So tonight he lets him out again, and Hershey once again escapes. He has been missing for an hour and a half. Tom and I take turns driving and walking around the neighborhood in 20 degree weather. Tom and I just sat on the couch in silence, and he said "Leigh, I hate it here, we need to get away." It just seems like everyday has been a day from hell for us. We are at our ends wit, and just don't know how much more we can take. I have been praying like a nun and God seems to have forgotten about me. :-(

Praying for better days!

No comments: