Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Going CRAZY!!!

Sorry its been a while since I last blogged. I was hoping to keep this a daily thing. Ryan is a little fireball. Running all over the place and getting into EVERYTHING! And right now he is being really quite, that usually means he is doing something he shouldn't be.
He is feeling much better, cept for the teething and runny nose. We all seem to still have the runny nose. Yesterday I took him to the playground, and we went to Dairy Queen and got some ice cream. Today we went to McDonald's and he had some Apple Juice and Chicken McNuggies.

School is going good. Last night we took about 3 pages of notes. And tonight is Lab, we get to look at blood stains on slides. FUN! Its pretty cool actually, I love this kind of stuff. Tonight when we look at the stains, we have to figure out what blood type it is. Thats really cool.

Well I have so much on my agenda and with school at nights, its so hard to do anything. I actually slept GREAT last night. First time in a while I was in bed by 11pm.

Some Stuff I need to do:
- Get an Eye Exam
- Get my hair cut
- Get Ryan's hair cut
- Get his pics taken
- Playgroups with different mom's
- Join the enrichment academy for Ryan
- Clean my house (this is a never ending thing)

On a good note, my parents are coming over this weekend, to watch Ryan, while Tom and I can go out and sleep in. My parents are spending the night.

Well...I am gonna go. I will TTYL!
XOXO

No comments: