Thursday, April 4, 2013

Bucket List



So ever since the movie Bucket List came out in 2007 (which I have yet to see), everyone seems to have one.
I never really gave mine much thought, I have done sooo many things already. So here is my Reverse Bucket list (my list of things I have done) and my Bucket List:

***Click on the ones Highlighted for Pics (all my own pics)***

REVERSE BUCKET LIST (Things I have already done):
Now on to my Bucket List. I feel like everyone should have one. Its what keeps us looking forward to tomorrow, and makes us work harder to get things we want.

BUCKET LIST:
  • Leave a Lock on the Love Lock Bridge in Paris
  • Ride a Gondola in Venice Italy
  • Grow my hair long, it was a few years ago, and I chopped it. So going to do this again, and keep it. 
  • Watch the ball drop in NYC on New Year's Eve
  • Learn to be happy and laugh everyday. 
  • Shoot a Gun
  • Pet a Koala in Australia
  • Spend the night in a Castle
  • Eat in Italy (LOVE Italian Food)
  • Vaca in Seychelles
  • See the Eiffle Tower
  • Walk where Jesus Carried the cross
  • Go Skydiving (once I face that fear) with the one I love.
  • Walk on the Great Wall of China
  • Sex on the Beach
  • Kiss the Blarney Stone
  • Buy my own Beach House
  • Become a Registered Nurse, and someday manage a floor (hospital) or become a Nurse Practitioner.
  • Pet a Tiger
  • Run in a Race
  • Save Someone's Life
  • Go to a Meditation Retreat
  • Go Skiing
  • Always wanted a White Mercedes Convertble like this (CLICK HERE) or a Lime Green Saab (CLICK HERE), I know...they are old, and people think they are ugly, but I always wanted one. And I like having a car  that stands out on the rode, hence my BRIGHT Yellow Mustang back in the day.

    Share with me...your bucket list!

No comments: