Thursday, March 14, 2013

I Love my Husband and Our Boys!


My husband is such an awesome person. He truly is, He is exceptionally smart and amazing at his job (chemical engineer) which amazes me all the time. And while holding a Full Time job, he is still always here for his family. For example, I have been sick for the past few days. And yesterday and today he came home on his lunch break to bring me lunch. How sweet is that? He does homework with my oldest son everynight, and puts my youngest to bed everynight.
And speaking of my boys, they are just my world! They make me smile and melt my heart everyday. And each night when I check on them before I go to bed, I thank God for giving them to me.
All I ask is that I am just as special in their lives as they are in mine. I hope I am the best wife and mother that they could ever as for.
XOXO

No comments: