Thursday, October 4, 2012

SCENTSY What??

YAY!! I am now a Scentsy Consultant. I LOOOOVE Scentsy. The warmers DO NOT involve a candle. Perfect for Kids, Elderly, Pets, and just peace of mind. It has a lightbulb inside, that heats up the wax and somehow emits a decedent aroma all throughout your home. The Scents are out of this world. I am telling you, one try and you will be hooked. Thats what happened to me. :-)
But Scentsy not only sells Warmers and wax bars, it also sells LAYERS a new line of dryer sheets, washer wiffs, Body Wash, Shower Gel, Hand Lotion, etc etc....And I can't forget the infamous Scentsy Buddy. A Plush Animal with a pouch in the back for a scent pak to make him scented. Its an amazing company, and I am so proud to be a part of it. So why not join me....Come see what all the hype is about:


 LEIGHANN
https://leighplatt.scentsy.us

No comments: