Saturday, December 31, 2011

5...4...3...2...1...

So today is New Years Eve, and um...yeah, nothing special going on here. I do start school soon, so I might just get a head start on that. 2011 did bring me Erik, which was an amazing blessing in itself. He has been such a joy in my life. And to have him come on Mother's Day, even more special. Oh and I turned 30..whoopty do But, thats all I can say. I looked back at my calendar for 2011, and it was just day to day stuff. Taking Ryan to soccer, or art camp, or school, doctors or dentist appts, playdates, family visits, etc. Other than Erik coming and me turning 30, nothing stands out in my mind that made 2011 any different. And in all honesty (you have to agree), 2012 is probably gonna be the same way. After New Years everyone will go back to work or school, and continue our daily lives.
I do have one project that I we are working on, that may impact my 2012 year. So stay tuned for that.

And for 2012 I predict a celebrity death, a natural catastrophe somewhere in the world, and a REALLY hot summer. You can quote me on that too. :-P

Have a Safe and Fun night where ever you are and or whatever you are doing. I really hope I am sleeping through it all. Who wants to lay in bed watching NYC have all the fun and you see your husband laying next to you sound asleep. Um depressing much? Yeah, I'd rather be asleep. I have come to the conclusion that when depressed, sleep the time away. :-)

No comments: