Monday, October 4, 2010

MIA = MS

I have been MIA lately, due to my MS (Morning Sickness). I was fine up until about 6 weeks, then it all hit me like a ton of bricks. I was sick mostly at nights, and now its all the time. Then ontop of that, I got a stomach virus. So nothing was staying in me. I already am having a rough time with this pregnancy, thank God, this is my last child. I can not go through this again. Ryan was easy in the beginning, and it got worse towards the end. This pregnancy already has me showing, out of breath, dizzy, tired, sick, etc. And I am only 8 weeks. 8 WEEKS!!!! Thats it. And thank God that I am doing a scheduled c-section. I want this baby out ASAP. With Ryan, he wasn't born till 41 weeks and some days. It was insane and pure torture.

So lately I feel like I don't have a life. All I do is sleep or rest, or get sick. Which is fine, I guess, but I feel like I am missing out on my family time ALOT. Plus with working the weekends, not sure how much longer I can deal. Work is gonna have to give sooner or later.

Well that's my Monday Rant! Have a great week!

No comments: