Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Secret Location Vacation

So I am going away soon...here is the countdown:





But I can't say where it is. I will tell you why after my vacation. Anyway...I will only be gone over night, and its just me and Ryan. It's nothing bad, just a secret for someone else. And I don't want to reveal my surprise. So...on that note. I am excited to go, and here is a picture of the secret location:
















Any Guesses???

I will also be going away in July as well to OCMD!!! So lots of vacations. My birthday is next week, and Ryan starts swimming soon, and also will be doing gymnastics. And I am still working with a personal trainer. WHEW! Busy summer...definitely not lazy hazy day...ok, maybe hazy, but definitely not lazy.

What are your summer plans??

LEIGHANN

No comments: