Saturday, February 27, 2010

Let Go....

 

I think its time for me to spread my wings and let go. Let go of all the fear I hold up inside. 
Everytime I do anything in life, I stay on the safe side. I was always taught to be safe than sorry. But what about all that life holds for me, that I will never get to experience cause I stay on the safe side. I think there comes a point where you have to let go and just live. I have been to far too many funerals to tell you that life is short, too short. And what is the purpose for life if your not gonna live it to the fullest.

And I am not gonna go letting my kid go run out on the a busy street or drive 100mph down the road. Some stuff is just common sense. You don't wanna risk your life. I am talking about little things, like how I act around others, I always put on aires. I always try to be what other people want me to be. Or even something small as decorating my house, I never go with BOLD...I stay with Neutrals. So what..paint a wall a bright red. Its redo-able. If things in life can be changed, then I should go for it. If people don't like me for who I am, then I choose new friends. Life has to start with me. And what makes me happy, cause if I am not, then my world isn't. And I am dealing with that right now. So here is to a new me..the real me...the happy me...the process shall begin. :-)
LEIGHANN

No comments: