Saturday, August 22, 2009

Well Hello Stranger!

Gosh I am so bad with keeping this blog updated. Anyway, here is what has been going on. Um..not much! HAHA! Ryan is almost completely potty trained. He wears underwear all day. And last night had a dry pull up. YAY!!! We are in the process of getting our fence put up. Here is a pic of what it will look like (cept it will have 1 inch spacing, so smaller spaces)

And next will be some thinking on baby making. We are really considering having another baby, but I am just too scared. And I really am exhausted with Ryan. Tom gets to go play poker with the guys from work or the neighbors, and I am stuck all day and night with Ryan. I can't even think of the last time I went out. I have been having horrible headaches for a while now. And NOTHING seems to work. I have had sinus infections too. So...I am really in a confused state right now. I think mommy needs a Girls Night Out or a Mini Vaca!!

Well Have a Great Weekend!
LEIGH

P.S -

No comments: