Tuesday, January 6, 2009

1st day of school!

So last night was my 1st night of CNA school. It was okay, we did alot of paperwork last night. And then went over Chapters 1-4. Its pretty neat. We have a different instructor for each day of the week. And I have a test already next week. They do not waste anytime. It was pretty easy going, which was good, just long. 5:30-9:30pm. And its like that 3 times a week.
Anyway, I am totally exhausted today. After being sick on Friday, and not eating much in the past few days. And taking care of Ryan and going to school. And waking up today to cloudy, rainy weather, I am about to doze off any minute. Cept Ryan keeps bugging me every 2 seconds. I just wanna lay on the couch with him and watch TV. I have no intentions of showering until the afternoon. And no plans to even leave the house, cept maybe to go get the mail, which is around the corner. Anyway, that's the update. I am gonna go back to moping around.

LEIGHANN

No comments: