Saturday, December 20, 2008

15 Random Facts About Me

1 - I have had panic attacks since I was 16.

2 - I tried out for the Philadelphia Eagles Cheerleading twice.

3 - I went to Catholic School for 12 years.

4 - I had a recommendation for St. Joe's University in Philadelphia, PA for Math.

5 - I have had my cat for 8 years.

6 - I still watch MTV.

7 - I blast Rap music in the car when I am alone.

8 - I am obsessed with candles. I have about 7 in my house, and want more.

9 - I like trying new looks with make-up.

10 - I never drink soda from the bottom of the bottle.

11 - I hate watching sports, all kinds.

12 - Three's Company is still my favorite show. It makes me feel happy.

13 - I wish I could spend more time with my grandmom. (She is the only grandparent I have).

14 - I gave birth to my son via emergency c-section.

15 - I am obsessed with celebrity gossip.

LEIGHANN

No comments: