Monday, September 1, 2008

Where is home?

Somedays I feel like I wanna go home. But where is home? This apartment doesn't feel like home, Reading didn't feel like home.

I grew up in Marcus Hook in a twin. I lived there from birth to 10 years old. Then I lived in a single home in Linwood from 10 years old till I was 22. Then I moved into an apartment with my now husband in West Chester. That apartment was very homey. Then after we got married, we bought our first single home in Reading. Now, here we are back in an apartment in North Carolina. And my parents have since moved and are in a home, I never lived in. So going there is kinda weird.
So where is home for me? I know..I know, your probably thinking, well stop moving, and it will feel like home. I plan on staying in a house here for a while. But I do like change, and I always like to upgrade, I mean who wouldn't. But lately its been depressing, I have this feeling where I wanna go home, just don't know where that is. Plus I have hardly any of my own furniture here, its all rented. So that doesn't help.
So for now, I will be clicking my red shoes. "There's no place like home, There's no place like home, There's no place like home."

No comments: