Thursday, August 28, 2008

PMS x's 10

Yes, that's how I feel today. I woke up at 6:30am, well that's when Ryan woke me up. After he wouldn't go to bed until 10pm last night. So anyway, I get up and have a horrible headache. We eat breakfast and I am laying on the couch trying to take mini cat naps here and there. Ryan had MyGym at 10:00am. Well I wanted to get coffee at Dunkin Donuts. I love the iced lattes. So I order a caramel one, and they didn't put whipped cream on, so apparently it takes 5 extra mins for that. Now we are late for MyGym class. And I get my iced latter and its NO SUGAR! I am a sugar addict. So I just ate the whipped cream off the top. So we go to MyGym, and Ryan as always, hogs the trampoline. And other kids wanted to play on it. So I proceed to take him off and he starts screaming and kicking. Ya know, I really don't need this today. And after going back on the trampoline, he jumps and falls off. This doesn't stop him. So finally its time to leave. And I stopped at Krogers (the grocery store here in NC) and they had a sign, all summer stuff 50% off. Well I bought Ryan a Diego Bubble Machine, and after I leave I realize they charged me full price. I didn't feel like going back in, so I just called them, and they said I can bring the receipt in and they will refund me. So Ryan throws a fit to leave. He has been very fussy these past few days. And Tom has been working late, so he isn't home until 5:30pm. Its just been crazy lately, and I am so glad he has a 3 day weekend coming up. I need a break. Oh and I have a Urologist appointment today. Gonna have to try to give a urine sample with my son in the bathroom with me, this should be fun!

LEIGHANN

No comments: