Saturday, August 23, 2008

Lazy Daze in Cary, NC

So we went to this Art & Craft Fair. I wasn't impressed, most craft shows I have been to have had cheap cute crafts, this was more of people's "art" that was way over priced. I did get my first soy candle. I LOVE candles. I just bought like 5 from Yankee Candle. I just like ones that when you light it, it makes the whole house smell. The only one I have from Yankee Candle, that smells really good is the new Halloween one, Boo-Nilla. YUMMY! And it makes the whole room smell like vanilla cupcake.
So back to my soy candle, I got the Apple Cinnamon. So great for fall. I can't wait to get my house here, and sit on our new furniture with our new big TV, and see the trees changing colors outside, and have my candles all lit. Ahhh...one can dream, huh?
And NC is no where near Fall yet. Its still in the high 80's to high 90's here. But I will enjoy the short winters. :-)

No comments: