Monday, August 25, 2008

Just another Manic Monday!!!

Yeah me and Monday's don't go to well together.
Let's see...First Ryan woke up at 5am. Luckily Tom put him in bed with me before he left for work, and we went back to sleep until 8am. We did nothing all day. Around 1:30pm, we went for a drive, and Ryan fell asleep in the car. So I took him back home, put him in his crib, and decided to have some down time. No! That would make my life easy and happy. First the cat throws up...5 times. YUCK! Then I find Ryan's snacks all in the couch. And then I put dirty dishes in a clean dishwasher. WAAAH!!! I just want Tom home now. I wanna go back to bed and not wake up until tomorrow.
And tomorrow is just a day at the library so Ryan can pick out some books. I can't wait till he is old enough, when I can take him to a playground or the library and bring my own book to read, and not have to keep an eye on him every second. That will be nice.
So what else is new with me? Absolutely not a damn thing.

No comments: