Friday, May 2, 2008

IBS

I have had IBS since I was in high school. For those who don't know what it is, here is a brief description:

Irritable bowel syndrome (IBS) is a disorder of the intestines. It causes belly pain, cramping or bloating, and diarrhea or constipation. Irritable bowel syndrome is a long-term problem, but there are things you can do to reduce your symptoms.
Your symptoms may be worse or better from day to day, but your IBS will not get worse over time. For some people with IBS, certain foods, stress, hormonal changes, and some antibiotics may trigger pain and other symptoms.


Hmmm..STRESS!!! Anyway...I have not being feel too well this whole week. And I got really sick this morning and went to the doctors, and they said it was a flare up of my IBS due to stress. I got some medicine to get my through an episode. And am feeling much better now.
Well Ryan is napping so I am gonna rest. TTYL!

LEIGHANN

No comments: