Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Just another day...

So...we finally finished painting. So next is to remodel the master bath. We are taking everything out and starting from scratch. Tom should know next week if he got a second interview in NC. Then we will all drive down and see how it is. My mom even offered to go. But with how we only "sometimes" get along, thats risky. Plus Tom is gonna try and schdule his interview on a Friday and we can stay the whole weekend. Ryan and I can go swimming in the indoor pool of the hotel or watch movies, or go for a walk. So should be fun.

Other than that, not much going on. Ryan has his school tomorrow morning. And I have a busy weekend ahead. We are all going to visit my aunt in MD and her two girls on Saturday. Then on Sunday I have a lunch date with my two gf's. One moved to NJ recently and the other is being shipped to GA (her husband is in the USAF). So that should be fun. I am really looking forward to a fun filled weekend. And then next Monday Ryan has his 15 mo. appt. I am not looking forward to that at all. I hate shot appts.

Well I am gonna go spend time with my hubby.

~Leighann~

No comments: