Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Sleepy or Not Sleepy...that is the question!

Ok..well its just about 11pm. With all this drama with my family, I havent spoken to any of them since Saturday night. I know its only been 2 days. But I don't know how much longer I can go without talking to them. But every single persons advice, even trained psychologist have recommended I stay away for a while. So thats what I am doing.

I had a great weekend. We got Hershey, which was awesome! He is such a sweety!!! Ryan goes up to his face and kisses him, and Hershey licks his face. Those two are just so cute. And then my mother in law wanted to take me out shopping. Tom had told her about all the family drama. So she thought it would be good for me to get out. I had some fun, I was sick to my stomach (nerves), so I was in the bathroom a few times. But I did buy some sweaters, a willow tree figurine, and some chocolate. :-) Oh and a dad calendar for Tom's desk at work.

So tonight I studied, alittle. It's just so much information to have to know. Its crazy!
So now its 11pm, and I am tired, but bored. Like I am sleepy, but don't wanna go to sleep. If that makes any sense at all. I think I am gonna shower in the morning. I hate doing that, but I am too lazy to get one tonight. Plus we aren't doing anything tomorrow, cept school for me at 6pm. So I think we will just chill tomorrow, kinda like today. And Wednesday starts Ryan's Enrichment Academy class. I am so excited. I am alittle nervous too. Its right at the time he naps. So I am hoping we can adjust that on Wednesdays. He'll pep up once he gets there, and has fun.

Ok..Well I am gonna go lay in bed and watch some TV.
Goodnight........

Leighann

No comments: