Saturday, October 8, 2011

The Weekend is FINALLY Here!

I LOVE Weekends!!!
This weekend I am going to a fall festival event. It's mostly people's own businesses selling stuff, like Tupperwear, and Pampered Chef, etc. Love that kind of stuff. Then we are staining our fence, painting my wicker furniture, cleaning my house, and of course the usual: Church, Food Shopping & Laundry. I feel like that should be a Jersey Shore term (CFL) haha!
Oh I forgot, I have this picture frame that is a window shutter, super cute. And I am painting that this weekend too. Sooooo....LOTS to do. And what the heck??? I'm still in my pajamas.
Fact #1 about me (most importantly).....I AM NOT A MORNING PERSON!
YUP..thats me. HAHA! I cherish my sleep and sometimes think that is the best thing in life (SLEEP)!
Have a fabulous weekend!!

No comments: