Monday, September 13, 2010



The weather in my neck of the woods:
80*, no relief here. Oh wait...that is a relief. I can't wait for 60s & 70s.


Things that make me happy:
Eating and Sleeping, both in peace!


Book I'm reading:
Think Twice by Lisa Scottoline

What's on my TV today:
Cartoons for now (Chuggington). I wanna watch Oprah's Farewell later and the VMAs. All courtesy of my DVR.

On the menu for dinner:
Chicken Noodle Soup. Its a fend for yourself night. I have a dentist appt at 4:45pm.


On my To Do List:
Wipe down kitchen counters
Empty bathroom trashcans
Find Paint Colors
Finish Scrapbook


New Recipe I tried or want to try soon:
I just wanna bring my crock pot out from the dust and use it again.


In the craft basket:
Another pillow, and my scrapbook.

Looking forward to this week:
It's a secret.....


Tips and Tricks:
For today? Not sure if I have any.

My favorite blog post this week:
This one is fun!


Blog Hopping (a new discovered blog you would like to share with the readers):http://slowcooker101.blogspot.com/

No words needed (favorite photo or picture, yours or others you want to share):




Lesson learned the past few days:

That I have to just go with the flow in life. Most things in life we have no control over. Somethings are mistakes that can't be fixed. Just live and learn. So move on...and just go with the flow.


On my mind:
My family..always.


Devotionals, Scripture Reading, Key Verses:So do not fear, for I am with you;
       do not be dismayed, for I am your God.
       I will strengthen you and help you;
       I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.
Isaiah 41:10

LEIGHANN

No comments: