Friday, August 6, 2010

Saturday is my Monday

Yes...since I started to work the weekends, Saturdays are my Mondays. And I can't complain too much, cause I only work 2 days a week vs. 5 days a week. And I work 11 hours vs. 40 hours a week. So...with that said, I just gotta suck it up and do my job. I am a bit apprehensive though. All this is new for me and my client. She came up here from FL after her husband passed away. Lots of adjustments on both our parts. I will get through it...its only 10am - 3:30pm. And that includes shower, dressing, lunch, etc. And Sunday after work I have a 1 yr old birthday party for my neighbor. So a busy, fun filled weekend.

Then were back to Monday...my Saturday :-)
Also Monday is The Secret Life of the American Teenager, one of my favorite shows!

LEIGHANN

No comments: