Monday, July 5, 2010

BABY FEVER!!!!

Yes, I officially have Baby Fever...took me long enough huh? Well we have had a bumpy road. As you all know, we tried last year and lost the baby due to an ectopic pregnancy. And it was a long and hard road to get through, but were doing better and on our way to hopefully having another wonderful, healthy baby. We hope to TTC (Try To Conceive) very soon. So what brought on this baby fever? THIS:



SO what happens if my next child is a girl.......???



















And if we keep having issues with miscarriage, I think we won't try anymore. The last one was rough, not just emotionally, but I had to have two of those cancer shots in my back hips to kill the remaining cells. UGH it was horrible and painful. So...if we are left with just Ryan, why complain and go through fertility treatments? Its God's choice, not mine. So....my point.....if Ryan is an only child, we pack up and go here:

No comments: