Monday, June 14, 2010

Tomorrow is....

MY BIRTHDAY!! 
Scary that I will be 29 years old. Where did the time go? Seriously!!!!
I remember when I was in 2nd grade, and I thought the 8th graders were so much older, and I thought I would never be that age. Then I became an 8th grader, and I didn't feel so old. I started to think I will never graduate HS, that just seemed so far off. Then that day came and gone. Then I thought...I would never be in my 20s or have kids or get married. And here I am today, approaching my last year in my 20s. Amazing...how fast time goes by. And funny how I really don't feel that much older. I still feel the same as I did years ago. I am a bit more tired, but still I get a kick out of Hannah Montana. Justin Beiber's music isn't that bad either. Maybe someday I will have a daughter, and she will think I am a cool mom. We'll see...haha!

I have decided that this is the last birthday I want. I want to stay 29 forever.  :-)


LEIGHANN

No comments: