Friday, April 23, 2010

MIA

You know when you go away on vacation, and come back home, and you have that feeling. The feeling like you have been absent from the world. I feel like that lately, but I didn't go anywhere. So weird. I think my mind has been MIA. Anywho...I think I have been busy with spending time with Ryan, cleaning my house, working out. I started do 30 mins 5 days a week. Either at the gym or at the track.

At the gym tonight, I did 7 mins on bike, 5 mins on elliptical and 18 mins on treadmill. That elliptical thing is wicked. I don't like it. HAHA! My heart rate was up to 156 bpm. That was scary. Hasn't been up that high in a while. But i guess its a good workout for the heart.
And at the track this week, I did half walk, half jog and did 1.25 miles. I am so proud of myself, regardless of what anyone says or thinks. I just started last Monday, and already am doing this much, and lost 3.5 lbs. So...if I keep this up, I will be running marathons, and wearing my old HS clothes. :-) Hey a girl can wish, right?

Have a wonderful FRIDAY and weekend!!

LEIGHANN

No comments: