Sunday, March 14, 2010

Spa Day!

So Tom kept telling me to go to the spa, go to the spa. And silly me, kept saying..I will, I will. Well finally I was like I am going, I need to. So I found this place called Skin Sense. And I got the Hydrotherapy and the Peppermint Patty. It was amazing. I stole my cell phone from my locker, so I could capture some pics from this experience.
So when I first go in they take me back to the locker room, and give me a robe and slippers to wear.
Next, they take me to the relaxation room, a place where we all go to wait to be called back. It has a fireplace, dim lights, music, water, tea and fruit. And these plush rocking chair.
So I get called back for my Hydrotherapy. Its a tub with jets, and has a dome cover you pull ontop of you and it has lights that change color.
Inside the tub:
I was in here for 25 mins. They had the heat turned on, so when I came out, I wouldn't be cold. They also offered next to the tub some cold rags and a glass of water for me.
 I was then taken back to the relaxation room. And waited for my masseuse. She took me back to a small room with a heated table. And I had an 80 min massage. It included chocolate oil, detoxification, and peppermint lotion on my front and back. I also had hot stones, and a scalp massage.

After all of this, I change and was offered to hang out in the relaxation room, but I opted to shower. I also could have used the sauna with cucumbers and cold rags. I am telling you it was heaven.
Before I left, I had a shot of Mona Vie (http://www.monavie.com/Web/US/en/monavie_pulse.dhtml). A shot of vitamins, and antioxidants.

Pure heaven...and I would go back in a heartbeat!

LEIGHANN

No comments: