Sunday, January 24, 2010

Starbucks Imitation




My favorite drink at Starbucks...well used to be, the Salted Caramel Hot Chocolate. Now I just get a Caramel Hot Chocolate.
This drink started way back when I worked at Crozer Hospital. They used to have a coffee cart in the cafeteria. And every afternoon, we would take turns buying everyone coffee. And we would get this drink called a "sleepytime". And it was just caramel syrup in hot chocolate. Well when I left that job, I craved it. And it was just one of those things that gave you comfort and serenity as you enjoyed it. Anyway...I asked for it at Starbucks and fell in LOVE! So now that's all I get.
Starbucks can get costly, so I bought me:



+




And we're just gonna try it. Now, I know its not gonna be a Startbucks or even coffee cart quality, but it will save me a few bucks and I can enjoy a cup of serenity whenever I want. ;-)

Leighann

No comments: