Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Sad Year

This year has been insane for deaths:
Michael Jackson
Farrah Fawcett
Patrick Swayze
Billy Mays
and More

Also in my life:
My grandmother
My baby (at 6 weeks- miscarriage)
A classmate from HS

Its insane. It really is. Its a bit scary too, kinda like who's next?
Anyway, I have been dealing with my miscarriage for about 2.5 weeks now. My levels were good, then they went up, then I had to have some shots of Methotrexate. Now I am waiting till tomorrow to hear where we stand on this. Oh my...its been a horrible ride.

Good things to come:
Ryan's Birthday Party this Saturday
In Laws coming on Thursday-Sunday
Thanksgiving
My parents coming 11/27-11/30

So I am too busy to be boggled down with stress and the continuation of this miscarriage not ending as planned. So keep me in your prayers. That's all I can do, its out of my control.

Happy Harvest!!
Leighann

No comments: