Friday, October 9, 2009

Good Days & Bad Days!

Hello! I am so bad at keeping this blog up. I need to add it to my list of websites I visit regularly. Unfortunately I don't have anything exciting to write about daily.

So, let's see what I can tell ya. Well I have been TTC another baby for 2 months now, and I have no idea what to expect this month. All I know is I am gonna give this one more shot. If we are unsuccessful next month, I am gonna wait till June 2010. I don't want to, but here are my reasons.
1.) I do not want my 3rd trimester to be June, July & August in North Carolina. The heat and humidity with not being pregnant is brutal enough.
2.) Having Ryan in November right around the holidays was horrible. And I do not want another baby around that time.
So..waiting till June 2010, lets me have a March 2011 baby. Sounds so much better for me. I just don't wanna wait that long, but under the circumstances, seems I don't really have much control. And you may think I am being a bit selfish with my rules for waiting. Honestly we hit 100* or more every summer. Would you want to be 8 or 9 months pregnant during that? Didn't think so.
So...Please send some prayers for us.

On to more daily stuff. I have a dentist appointment tomorrow. Not looking forward to it at all. For a few reasons (I always have my reasons..haha). One, I have to be there at 9am. And Saturdays Tom lets me sleep in, I guess we can switch sleep in days. i will get up early Saturday and he can sleep in and I will sleep in Sunday. And then I have to get my crown on my front tooth replaced. Its gonna be a temporary until the permanent one is made, which takes 2 weeks. So I can't bite down on any food for 2 weeks. Can we say....LIQUID DIET! UGH! And I am going away for vacation (late anniversary gift) to Charleston, SC in 2 weeks. So they are gonna try and get the crown sooner, but we'll see.

And I have a Job Interview at Rex Hospital. Its the University of NC's hospital, so its really good. Only bad thing is, I may have to use the daycare at the hospital a few times a month. Not too bad, but this swine flu scares the crap out of me. And what happens if I get pregnant, can I still work as a CNA, lifting and such. UGH!

Why is my life so complicated?

Well I hope you all have a wonderful weekend. Peaceful and stress free!!!

LEIGHANN

No comments: