Friday, February 13, 2009

I feel like....

Blogging. But since Ryan is alseep. I think I should catch up on all my shows on DVR. And maybe shut my eyes for a bit. Tom caught the head cold I had, and I have been trying to keep Ryan away from him. Luckily Ryan hasn't gotten it yet. After I had it and now Tom. So Bless his little immune system for kicking butt.
Just wanted to blog a bit, I haven't done that in a while.
We just got home from spending half the day at the design center to pick out all of our tile, floors, carpets, paint, hardware, lights, shutters, siding, etc. So I am glad that's over with. And now I am just RELAXING..ahhh it feels so nice.
And tomorrow, I am gonna hit JCPenney's, suppose to have major sales going on. I mean jackets originally $50 down to $5.00. Not joking, I have to return that jacket for my friend. And she got Ryan some sweaters for $1.97. So...I gotta go over there. I would go tonight, but I am so tired. Its been a long day. And sunday, is cleaning day. Maybe I will be able to tackle the garage. Gotta get rid of half that stuff before we move. Only 5 more months to go!!!!

Have a great weekend!
LEIGHANN

No comments: