Tuesday, January 20, 2009

So cute!

Even though Barack Obama was not my 1st choice for president, I have to say he is so down to earth. I like that about him. I picture him and his wife talking like normal people and him whispering to his wife "I am so tired, I just can't wait to go home and go to bed." I am sure that's on his mind tonight. Even though it's an exciting night, I am sure the poor man is exhausted.
So the cutest thing is when President Obama announced his wife Michelle to come out, and at first she didn't, and he said "Looks like I got stood up." And then she came out, so beautiful. These two are so adorable:

I wish them all the happiness in the world. And may this journey bring wonderful memories and glorious changes to this country. God Bless America!

LEIGHANN

No comments: