Tuesday, January 13, 2009

PASSED!



I had my first test in my Nursing Assistant class, and I got a 92. Now it could be a 94, we are challenging one of the questions. So...either way, I am proud of my grade. And I just hope this continues all the way through the course.
Tonight we start Lab classes. I have Lab for like 2.5 weeks. Then back to lecture classes. Then March 10th, I start my clinical. But I have to have a 78 average to be able to go to clinical. (Saying my prayers)!
I am really enjoying it, I am just so tired. I am home with Ryan all day, and most days he doesn't nap, so I am up from 6am till...whenever. And then I make dinner and eat, cause as soon as Tom gets home from work, I got to school. And I get home around 10ish. Its a long 3 days a week. But hopefully it will pay off. :-)

LEIGHANN

1 comment:

Eileen said...

YAY! Congratulations!! :)