Thursday, October 23, 2008

Excited or Nervous?

I was/am excited to move. I love change, and I love change that is for the better. But every time something changes, be it a trip, new house, christmas, whatever, I get panic attacks. Now, I read in one of my hundreds of anxiety books, that us (people with panic disorder), our bodies can't distinguish anxiety from excitement. You could tell me I won a million dollars, and I would be running to the bathroom to get sick (that's where I have been all night). Immodium sure takes a while to kick in. UGH!
Anyway, I so now I can't sleep, can't eat, can't even sit still. And I have been up since 7:30am with Ryan, no nap, all day. We'll tomorrow is the big day, I am very excited, just wish my stomach felt excited instead of nervous. :-)
I will send pics when I can. Good Night!

Leighann

No comments: