Sunday, September 21, 2008

WALKING is good for ya!




YAY! Today we had tacos for dinner. I made a taco salad. Fresh tomato, lettuce and cheese. YUM!! Then I went for a brisk (a little faster than a normal pace) walk. I walked 1/2 a mile. Go me! I think I have been doing really good, I don't eat much junk at all. The only chocolate we have in our house in mini reese cups. And I only eat like 1 or 2 a day. Hey that's pretty good. When we move I want to get a really nice scale, so I can track my weight. And I also wanna get this new MP3 player with video to take with me on "brisk" walks. LOL!

We also looked at two more townhomes today and another 2 tomorrow. So we are hoping to make our decision after that. We are planning on moving into the townhome next month. And mind you this is just to rent for 6 months. After winter, we will look into buying a house. :-)

Have a great week!

No comments: