Wednesday, June 25, 2008

RYAN

Just an update on Ryan.
He has been doing so well and I am so proud of him. He draws on his magna doodle and can erase it. And I ask him to draw me pictures and he will scribble. Its so cute! He repeats alot of words I say, sometimes they come out alittle different, but thats ok. He knows all the animal sounds, parts of his body, and how old he his (he holds up 1 finger). He went to see his new Pediatrician here, and he said he is prefectly normal. And he said, the curiosity, is totally normal. He said he would be more concerned if he wasn't running around and getting into things.
Ryan also helps me around the house, he likes to help with laundry, and putting his shoes on (he even knows which foot). He just does more and more things that amaze me, and I love him soooo much!

No comments: