Monday, April 28, 2008

It's Raining, It's Pouring....

Yes, its been doing that allll day. This weekend was quite uneventful. We did NOTHING on Saturday. Tom and I had a little arguement, but its over with now. And we ended up ording Chili's to go for dinner. And Sunday my in-laws came over for dinner. My MIL (Mother-In-Law) bought Ryan over $100 worth of summer clothes. He now has an entire wardrobe. She is just too much.
Today: Ryan is teething bad, and his tummy is upset. I can tell this by his messy diapers. TMI!! And my tummy hasn't been feeling 100% either. Maybe we have a bug. Anyway...we did NOTHING today, I got burned on lunch. And now I am blogging, and Ryan is walking around with our house phone. He has been so fussy from the teething.

Later this week we have someone who wants to see the house. So we have to clean and leave. And then Saturday we are going to Elmwood Zoo, and Sunday we are having another open house. I am taking Ryan to King of Prussia Mall with my dad and my mom and I are going next door to the convention center for Q102's spa party. See http://www.q102.com/ for more info.

Well I better attend to my fussy child. TTFN!

No comments: